The Millenium Festival supports documentary creation and organises two pitching sessions this year!
The Belgian pitching session is aimed at young filmmakers working on a first or second film project. It will allow them to meet with Belgian experts (producers, production atelier, institutions and distributors) to help you develop and explore the potential of your project as well as to understand how to build a good file and to whom to send it.
The international pitching session will be aimed at projects already partially or fully filmed, that have a local producer, but remain pending due to a lack of funding. This event will be organised in collaboration with Lumière du monde and AG DOK will allow you to find co-producers, advisors and post-production opportunities.
International Session /Monday, March 25, 2019 / from 10am to 6pm/ Cinema Palace (Boulevard Anspach 85, 1000 Bruxelles)
- Presentation of the speakers and professionals and pitching of the projects to all the experts gathered.
- Individual pitching sessions: on the model of a speed dating, participants will have 20 minutes each time to present their project to each of the professionals.
- Drink / Coffee.
Belgian session / Tuesday, March 26, 2019 / from 1pm to 6pm/ Cinema Palace (Boulevard Anspach 85, 1000 Bruxelles)
- Presentation of the speakers and professionals
- Individual pitching sessions: on the model of a speed dating, participants will have 20 minutes each time to present their project to each of the professionals
- Drink / Coffee
Conditions of participation
- For the Belgian session: the project must be the director's first or second film.
- For the international session: the project must already have a local producer as well as a trailer or a selection of rushes (max. 10min) to show. The link must be inserted in the registration form.
How to participate?
Application to be sent via the following form:
- For the Belgian session: https://goo.gl/forms/qOUZ0XSzj26Y6A5U2
- For the international session: https://goo.gl/forms/GMCfeWWPWI4lKZJ33
BEFORE THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2019
The selected projects will be announced on Thursday 7 March 2019
+32 2 245 60 95 or +324 87 64 08 85